Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Eyes in the back of my head

I have just been informed by Riah that she 'has eyes in the back of her head'
This is EXTEMELY funny to me as it is NOT an expression I use...
I think I can count on one hand how many times in my life i have ever used that expression

She has offered to display those eyes 'cept they are invisible. So Ha! '

Which brings me to another thing
what is with the SQUELCH?
We are talking .... s q u e l c h ~ so short and not-so-sweet SQUELCH
It comes out of no where and I swear the dog next door barks when he hears it....

Any solutions out there for the 'squelch' are welcomed here.....
I have already denied Wedkinz access to the web each day we but I am beginning to get worried about the health of the Web Pet....ended up feeling bad and feeding it myself today.

How sad is that?

No comments: